Starting early increasing water intake!


 Wow! In just one day of upping my water intake, my very black circles under my eyes have improved so much!  Yesterday had a lot of bathroom trips though, hoping that my bladder gets use to this and will stop having to pee all day.  I am going through an ulcerative Colitis flare up as I begin this challenge.  I am hopeful that it will not stop me from meeting my goals.  My outdoor work out is not going to be hard core.  Either walking the neighborhood with the dog or doing snow-shoveling in the drive way.  Its more important to me to create the self discipline to get outside and be active, then to have a really tough work out that I will fail at committing to.  Hoping friends will want to join me on some walks to make the outdoor cold part a little more manageable ❤️ Glad the weather will warm up as the challenge progresses!  Looking forward to watching my progress unfold 😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipped on water today